The Stockings Were Hung




Actually, our stockings were so full we had to set them on the fireplace! St. Nick visited tonight, as he does every year on December 6th.  When the kiddos got out of the bath tonight there were some fun surprises waiting on them.   Jack was very excited!



The girls were pretty excited, too.




And Daddy even got some treats in his stocking!



I love this tradition that we started about 4 years ago.  Erik's family is German, so this is a family tradition that has been passed down for generations.  I hope that our children do this with their own families one day.  My heart is full tonight and I am so very thankful for my family.  It wasn't too long ago that we didn't know what our family would look like at this point.  Every day is a miracle.  This Christmas is going to be the best one ever.


post signature