Heavenly Peace



This was me today.  I can't explain how wonderful this felt.  For the first time in almost 2 years, I allowed myself to sit down and watch a movie.  I can honestly say that for a part of today I had no worries at all.  This day has been a long time coming.  My mom, my sister, Lucy, Maddie and I snuggled on the couch and watched White Christmas--my all time favorite movie.

Sweet peace.

Oh, and for the record; my "old" comment about my mom was just a joke!  We are all growing a bit anxious about Tuesday's procedure.  Thank you all for promising to pray for her.

It was a wonderful weekend.  Probably one of the best we have had since Lucy got sick.  I pray, beg and plead with God to continue to grant us peace.  Here is a glimpse of our weekend (and Friday) in pictures:

Lucy is having no problem making friends at school.  This thrills my soul:



Friday, the Go Lucy Go Foundation was presented with over 500 new, hardback books for our Ladybug Library. Thank you Atoka Elementary and Brighton Elementary schools.  A very special thank you to Christy and Nicole!


Erik took the girls to a Memphis Tigers basketball game while Jack and I stayed home.  They had a wonderful time and I got some much needed things done around the house while Jack slept.  It was a win win for everyone.



Jack and I did some grocery shopping.  He has become a permanent fixture by my side lately.


I love my sister.  Best part of today----singing "Sisters" from White Christmas while trying to harmonize.  Man!  I love that movie and this girl!

Jack before church in his "ho ho" outfit:


May you all sleep in heavenly peace tonight.




post signature