Breathe

I'm so close.  I can almost do it easily.  Breathe, that is.  So very, very close.  This has been the busiest week I've had in two years and I have LOVED every minute of it.  Christmas programs, Christmas parties, last day of school, dinner for LeBonheur.  I'm so tired and I'm very ready for a break, but this "busyness" is what I've been longing for for almost 2 years!

Everything is not perfect, but things are much better for our family right now.  Lucy still struggles in different areas and we face new challenges each week, but she is getting to live a "normal" life right now and that's all we can ask for.  I am as excited for Christmas as the children are.  Last year was so heavy and sorrowful---I just want to forget it.  I am so thankful for the place to which God has brought us.  This really has been a very Merry Christmas season.

Here are pictures from the girls' Christmas parties today.  I am so very thankful for our school, where the children celebrate the real reason for the season.












post signature