Gifts for the whole family
Growing up, did your parents ever get gifts for the whole family? The holidays are a fun time to splurge on something everyone can enjoy together. Here are nine treats that would be exciting to put under the tree...
1. Nikon Camera to take beautiful vacation (and everyday) photos.
2. LifeProof iPhone Case to protect your phone from water, dirt, snow, food, toddlers—and you can take underwater pictures!
3. iPad to play games, read magazines and keep kids happy on road trips.4. iSound Wireless Speaker to play music and have dance parties.
5. Epson MegaPlex projector to watch big-screen movies on the living-room wall!6. Espresso Machine for Euro-style breakfasts.
7. Panini Press for seriously amazing sandwiches (plus this delicious cookbook from our favorite NYC restaurant).
8. Cuisinart Bread Maker for baking dinner rolls, rosemary loaves, cinnamon raisin bread, whatever your heart desires...and filling the house with delicious scents.
9. Juicer for fresh OJ and smoothies every morning.
This post is sponsored by Best Buy. What will your gift do?
(Top photo of my dad and his family)