Random Thoughts


Jack had his two year pictures made.  Want to see a preview?  Check this out

http://philramsey.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/my-favorite-image-of-the-day-little-jack-krull-turns-terrible-two-but-this-day-not-so-terrible-we-had-a-ball/

Lucy had an amazing day at LeBonheur (for a nice change).  I'll tell you more later, but this is her painting that now has a permanent home on the 7th floor.  We are so honored and proud for Lucy.


The LeBonheur Pumpkin Run is this weekend, so please sign up if you want to run.  It's not too late!
      www.pumpkinrun.org

Lastly, I just want to say that some amazing things are happening with the Go Lucy Go Foundation we are creating.  I am so excited to see God work in and through this little dream that Erik and I have.  Thank you all for your continued support.  I had the opportunity to bless a family today thanks to the contributions that you guys have made through the Go Lucy Go 5k.  Wow!  What an experience.  I am so full tonight as I begin to realize that blessings that have come from Lucy's illness.  Praise God!
post signature