Fun Friday--Tour of Homes




I am looking so forward to this week's Fun Friday!  I love decorating for the seasons and decorating for Fall is always so exciting.  I will admit that this year I haven't gone as crazy as I have in the past.  I honestly just don't have the time for it right now, but I still love walking around my house seeing the autumn colors.  My kiddos love seeing all the "extras" around the house right now and that makes it all worth while!


My entry way chest.  


A new addition this year.  This pumpkin painting was done by my sweet Ella.


 A table in our play room


A fun mixture of Halloween and Fall on top of my computer desk. 


This guy has been around for several years.  How fun is he??

Ok, now it's your turn!  Show us how you decorate for Fall!


post signature