Fun Friday--Prayer Requests


It's that time again.  Fun Friday.  Where, oh where, did a whole week go?  I have really enjoyed these past few weeks and although it takes me some time to go through each of the posts, I do try my best to read them all.

This week I wanted to do something a little different.  You guys have spent so much time in prayer for Lucy and our family over the past 20 months.  I wanted to give you all an opportunity to share prayer requests of your own.  I can attest to the healing power of prayer and I hope you will all take the time to share any requests you might have.

You do not have to have a blog of your own to do this!!  I love that everyone will have the opportunity to participate in this topic.  When I told her what tomorrow's topic was, my BFF Amanda said that sometimes you feel better when you just have someone to talk to.  So, that's what this is about.  Someone to talk to.  Someone to share your burden with. As a blog family we can lift each other up in prayer and I hope that is just what you all will do.  If there is a link to a specific request that you can share, please feel free to leave a blog or website address along with your prayer request.


post signature