Sprinkler Fun

This is what I made for dinner last night.  It was WONDERFUL!!!!  Sweet and sour chicken and fried rice.  Everyone in our house loved it.  I found the recipe on Pinterest right here,  You can go directly to the website here.

Tonight I tried this recipe for Shredded Chicken Tacos and they were also good.   I will admit it wasn't my favorite Pinterest recipe, but they were ok.  I probably won't be adding this to my Recipe Keepsake Book.  Oh!  That's a great idea for a Fun Friday.  Family recipes to pass along to your children (or that have been passed along to you.)

Today Lucy went to school for half a day.  She had a wonderful time and her teacher said she did really well.      I was so happy for her.  While she was there, Jack and I had some much anticipated time together.  What started as watering the flowers turned into an all-out sprinkler extravaganza.  The summer may be coming to an end, but I think there are lots more sprinkler days in our future!

post signature