Whew


To say that things have been a little hectic around here would be an understatement.  Hectic, but wonderful.  Lucy is doing better than ever, Ella is awesome and Jack...well, he has more energy than I can begin to explain.  I am about 4 posts behind but thought I would just let you know we are still here and doing great.


If you haven't registered for the Go Lucy Go 5k PLEASE do so now.  May 5th is rapidly approaching and we still need more runner and walkers.  That's right.  We welcome walkers and strollers!

Go here to register:



I have some hilarious videos and great stories to share from the weekend.  But it's 11:13pm and we just finished up a race meeting.  I've got to catch some zzz's and then I hope to hit the blog hard tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's not too soon to start asking for prayer as Lucy has her next set of 3 months scans this Thursday.  Luckily the race has me so stressed out I haven't even had time to sit and worry about the scans.  Our prayer is No Evidence of Disease!  Lord, may your will be done. 


post signature