Where We Have Been

I promised we have not dropped off the face of the earth.  It's been really, really busy around here.  So much to be thankful for.  So very appreciative and grateful for a full and busy life.  Out of respect for my sweet friend Kristie, I have chosen not to post about our life right now.  I just don't feel comfortable with it.  So, with that being said, I am going to keep this post short and sweet.  I would ask that you please continue to pray for Justin and his parents.  Justin was sent home over 3 weeks ago and was given about a week to live.  His parents are suffering along with him.  They desperately need your prayers. 

And, if you are inclined, I invite you to keep checking this blog.  I will start updating more in the days to come.  I have lots of pictures to upload and lots of stories to tell. 

Here's what we've all been up to:
  • Lucy has gained 2 pounds!  Shouts were heard around the hospital.
  • She and I were at St. Jude the past 2 days for 3 months/annual testing.  Long, long days.
  • Ella is no longer in a size 7 slim.  Thanks to tumbling she is now one solid muscle and has graduated to 7 regulars!  This probably seems like a crazy thing to post, but it is a huge deal to us.
  • Jack is finally trying to talk.  LOVES to sing and can tell you where his nose is and is a master copycat on the tumbling mat.  My girls were practically reading by 16 months (yes, he is now 16 months), but I'm not too worried.  He seems to just be quite content to groan and grunt.
  • Lucy is getting settled into her new tutoring schedule and seems to love Mrs. Cissy.  Harsh realization that she is really behind her class, but we are committed to getting her caught back up before 1st grade. 
  • Ella made all A's on her report card.  Way to go baby girl!
  • Erik and I are prayerfully considering our next move on the charitable front.  We have lots in the works and I look forward to revealing more details soon.

  • And best of all.......the 2nd Annual Go Lucy Go 5k is being planned.  More details will follow, but we are really excited.  It is going to be bigger and better this year and we are pumped!

post signature