Train Wreck

Well, not really a train wreck per se.  More like being hit by a Mack truck.  That's how I feel tonight.  I can NOT get sick.  Not now.  We have some really exciting things happening in the next few days and I don't have the luxury of being ill.  Tomorrow is a HUGE day for Lucy and Saturday is the St. Jude Marathon (I'll be doing the 5k)...I hope.

A few quick answers..

1.  Ella's Thanksgiving dress came from Gymboree.  So did Lucy's "thankful" shirt.

2.  The Elf on the Shelf can be found here. or  http://www.elfontheshelf.com/Home.aspx

3.  Some of you have expressed interest in helping out with the Lebonheur Christmas meal.  I am so humbled that you would be so gracious.  Thank you very, very much.  Please send any donation to my attention
(Kate Krull)
c/o Rose Construction 
126 Highway 51 South
Covington, TN  38019



post signature