Ribbons for St. Jude

***As of 2:30 on Saturday, all the Ribbons have been sold.  Thanks to everyone who bought one!  Your support of St. Jude is greatly appreciated****


A local children's boutique in my hometown, The Freckled Frog, has these wonderful hair ribbons for sale.  The owner is a wonderful friend of mine and she has about 35 left to sale.  If you are interested, I would be willing to mail one to you.  They are $10 and ALL the proceeds go to St. Jude--not me. 





Here's how it will work...

1. Email me at k8krull@gmail.com and let me know if you want one.  I will keep a list and let you know once the 35 are gone. 

2.  Send a check made out to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for $10 to the following address.  I will pay postage to send it to you!

Kate Krull
c/o Target House 1
1811 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN  38104
Room 300


post signature