Home Sweet.....

Home away from home.  We are settled into the Target House, thankful for a nice, safe place to lay our  heads tonight.  We got discharged from the hospital around 6pm, so we are all very tired.  Lucy has an appointment tomorrow at noon for her first G-CSF injection.  And yes, I said injection.  We are not going to take our chances with the IV form and she will have to have a shot for the next week or so.  We are dreading it, but the threat of a fourth cell collection is unbearable. 

When I went to pick up dinner tonight, I parked close to this car...


You probably can't tell what it is, but this person has a Go Lucy Go decal on the back of their SUV.  I was so blown away that I sat in the car with tears streaming down my face.  I don't know the owner of this vehicle, but wanted to find them and hug them and tell them "thank you" for loving my daughter.  It was awesome. 

I should have my hands on Ella and Jack by 10am.  I am beyond excited.  Erik and Lucy just went to bed.  I'm following behind them.  It's been a long week.  There will be no one coming in every two hours tonight to check vital signs.  Yipee!!!
post signature