Thank You

Thank you all for the overhwelming and encouraging response to my blog post yesterday.  My heart is full as I just read how many people were praying for Lucy and our family.  The blog world has proven to be an unexpected support group that I cherish deeply.  Almost every comment I received last night was from a "stranger."  I am reassured today that there are some really, really wonderful people in this world. 

Thank you for caring about Lucy and for loving me!  Us moms/women sure know how to stick together!

We are off to the hospital for check ups this morning.  Please remember our sweet friend, Lanie.  She is having an MRI today and she needs this one to be good.  Her dear parents must be a wreck this morning.  Praying that the God of mercy and grace will bestow His presence upon them in a mighty way.
post signature